Food & Drink in St. Louis
The locals have compiled a list of restaurant options to eat like a St. Louisian while you're here: LarryFest recommendations
Fine Beers of St. Louis
- According to Steve Lindsay’s student Mario Baldassari (an expert on beer) there are many breweries and craft-focused pubs in St. Louis: Beer Advocate
- Schlafly is the most famous craft brewer in town, and their taproom gets huge ratings for food also.
- The International Tap House might not have as wide of a local selection, but with 40 taps and 500 bottles it must have something good.
- Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar sounds like they have a nice local selection, and lots of gorgeous wood.
- And a huge list of breweries from the local paper to round things out: