Please feel free to contact us...
- Personal email contact information for each lab member, affiliate, and alumnus of the HML is available on our People page.
- General requests and inquiries may be addressed to the HML's Lab Manager, Michael Petzold, at email@example.com
- Please feel free to contact the lab at (530) 754-9439.
- To reach Professor Yonelinas, please phone him at his office, (530) 754-8289.
- Our (very long) address, which needs to be used in full, is:
Human Memory Lab
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
- The Human Memory Lab is located on the UC Davis campus in room 1324 of the Social Sciences and Humanities Building (fondly known as the "Deathstar"), adjacent to the Memorial Union and Young Hall. Please see below for driving directions.
- The lab can be difficult to find. If you are scheduled for an appointment at the HML, please allow yourself additional time to find the lab and bring the lab phone number with you in case you get lost.
- For more detailed directions, use this link to find us.
- In Davis, take the Richards Blvd. exit towards Downtown Davis
- Merge onto Richards Blvd. (headed North, towards downtown)
- You will continue briefly on Richards Blvd., passing under the train tracks into the edge of downtown Davis.
- The signal directly after the train tunnel is at First and E Streets.
- Turn LEFT onto First Street.
- First Street will continue for several blocks and end at a traffic gate on the edge of the UC Davis campus.
- You will be forced to make a RIGHT turn onto A Street.
- After turning onto A Street, you may park in the second parking lot on your LEFT.
- If you get all the way to the stop sign at 3rd Street, you’ve gone too far.
- In the parking lot, there are two 30-minute loading spaces. Please park in one of these spots.
- If you have a cell phone and are expected at the lab for an appointment, please call (530) 754-9439 and ask for Michael.
- If you do not have a cell phone, please walk towards the campus (away from A Street) where you will enter into a passage between two buildings. The square cement building on the RIGHT is Social Sciences. The first door, just beyond the small grassy area, has a pad with several buzzers on it. Please ring the bell for room 1324 and someone will meet you at the door.