UNDERGRADUATE PSYCHOLOGY ASSOCIATION
The Undergraduate Psychology Association is an organization formed for the purpose of giving psychology majors and those interested in psychology more knowledge and resources to expand themselves in the field.
Benefits of UPA?
- Professional guest speakers to answer questions about specific fields in psychology including education requirements, careers, etc.
- Information and aid with preparing for graduate school or employment in the field
- Internship and research opportunities
- Reference building and additions to resume
- Study group/tutoring connections
- Socials/mixers with other organizations
- Community service
- Graduation cords
- Networking with professionals, professors, and graduate students in the field
Meetings/How to Join?
Meetings for the academic year 2013/14 are scheduled Tuesdays, 6:10-7:00 in 166 Young Hall. Members of the UPA attend the regular meetings, pay a small annual fee, and participate in community service related to the field of psychology.
President: Azrael Nickens
Vice President: Laura Mozolewski
Secretary/ Treasurer: Jannat Zahoor
Fundraising Chair: Joyce David
Volunteer Chair: Elizabeth Grant
Derek La Crone