Office of the Vice Provost-Academic Personnel
Best Practices for Conflict Management, 2-day Chairs Workshop
Your Dean’s Office
Academic & Staff Assistance Program (ASAP)
Beth Cohen, Director, 112 A. Street, Davis -752-ASAP (752-2727)
- Offers confidential, cost-free assessment, intervention, consultation, and referral ervices to all UCD/UCDMC faculty, staff and their immediate families.
Academic Personnel – Office of the Vice Provost
Binnie Singh, Director – Faculty Relations and Development, email@example.com
5th floor, Mrak Hall – 752-0963
Provide advice and consultation to Deans office and Departments on issues related to minimizing conflicts involving academics and Deliver training in areas of academic personnel management, including customizing training.
Counseling and Psychological Students (CAPS)
219 North hall, http://caps.ucdavis.edu/index.htm?resources, 752-0871
- Confidential counseling for students (undergrad and grad)
Matilda Aidam, Director, 328 D. Street, Davis – 297-4480, http://mediation.ucdavis.edu/
- Individual consultation/conflict coaching
- Education and training
Employee and Labor Relations, Human Resources
HR Building, Orchard Park – 752-0530, http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/Employee_and_Labor_Relations
Faculty Privilege Advisors, Academic Senate
For a current list of faculty privilege advisors, contact the Senate office at: 752-2231
- Serves the campus by enforcing student conduct standards and by upholding student rights and responding to the student grievances, works with students, faculty, administrators and staff to promote academic integrity, ethics and student learning in a safe and civil campus environment, helpful first contact for any concerns about students.
Sexual Harassment Education
Lisa Brodkey, Director, Anonymous Call Line A-CALL (2-2255), From off Campus 752-2255
- Preventing sexual harassment from occurring at UCD by educating the campus community about the issue; and
- Assisting individuals and campus units to resolve sexual harassment conflicts if and when they arise.
Staff Development & Professional Services (SDPS)
TB 121 – 752 1766, http://sdps.ucdavis.edu/
- Offer scheduled training courses on a variety of topics including: diversity awareness, communication skills, negotiations, sexual harassment/discrimination prevention, etc. and provide customized training and referrals.
Disability Management Services, HR
HR Building, Orchard Park, http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/worklife-wellness/Disability_Management , 752-6019
- Assistance with disabilities, long term illness, and accommodations.