Works in Review
Below is a list of completed projects that are currently under
The list includes both unsolicited and invited contributions,
including manuscripts that have not yet had the final revision
formally approved and/or the necessary copyright forms signed.
- Are pure mathematicians the lyric poets of science? Mathematical
output and creativity across the life span. In P. Casazza, S. Krantz,
& R. Ruden (Eds.), I, mathematician. Washington, DC:
Mathematical Association of America.
- On praising convergent thinking: Creativity as blind variation and
selective retention. Creativity Research Journal (Festschrift
for Arthur Cropley).
- Creative genius, knowledge, and reason: The lives and works of
eminent creators. In J. C. Kaufman & J. Baer (Eds.), Cambridge
companion to creativity and reason in cognitive development (2nd
ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
genius and psychopathology: Creativity as positive and negative
personality. In G. J. Feist, R. Reimer-Palmon, & J. C. Kaufman
(Eds.), Frontiers in creativity and personality. New York:
everyday creativity to eminent cases of creative achievement in
professional domains. In T. Lubart, M. Botella, X. Caroff, C.
Mouchiroud, J. Nelson & F. Zenasni
(Eds.), Homo creativus: The 7 C’s of human creativity. New
- Creativity. In S. J. Lopez, L. M. Edwards, & S. C. Marques
(Eds.), The handbook of positive
psychology (3rd ed.). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Cultural-historiometric analyses of creativity. In A. K.-y. Leung,
L. Y-Y. Kwan, & S. Liou (Eds.), Handbook of culture and
creativity: Basic processes and applied innovations. New York:
Oxford University Press.
- Domain-general creativity: On producing original, useful, and
surprising combinations. In J. C. Kaufman, J. Baer, & V. P.
Glăveanu (Eds.), Cambridge handbook of creativity across
different domains. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Evolution as phenomenon and evolution as process. In V.
M. Petrov, S. Mastandrea, & N. Korytin (Eds.), Investigations of cultural life:
- The decline of the West? A comparative civilizations perspective. In
D. Ambrose & R. J. Sternberg (Eds.), Creative intelligence in
the 21st century: Grappling with enormous problems and huge
opportunities. Rotterdam, Netherlands: Sense Publishers.
- Creativity in psychology: Finding its niche in the sciences. In J.
C. Kaufman, J. Baer, & V. P. Glăveanu (Eds.), Cambridge
handbook of creativity across different domains. New York:
Cambridge University Press.
Complete Publication List
Honors Publications Received
Representative Journal Articles
Works in Progress
Last updated: May 27, 2015