Works in Review
Below is a list of completed projects that are currently under
editorial review. The list includes both unsolicited and invited
contributions, including manuscripts that have not yet had the final
revision formally approved.
- Are pure mathematicians the lyric poets of science? Mathematical
output and creativity across the life span. In S. Krantz & P.
Casazza (Eds.), The psychology of the mathematician.
Washington, DC: Mathematical Association of America.
- Genius and creativity. In H. S. Friedman (Ed.), Encyclopedia
of mental health (2nd ed.). Oxford: Elsevier.
- The personal characteristics of political leaders: Quantitative
multiple-case assessments. In G. Goethals, S. Allison, R. Kramer,
& D. Messick (Eds.), Contemporary conceptions of leadership.
Basingstoke, UK: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Early and late bloomers among classical composers: Were the
greatest geniuses also prodigies? In G. McPherson (Ed.), Musical
prodigies: Interpretations from psychology, music education,
musicology and ethnomusicology. New York: Oxford University
- Historiometry. In J. Martin, J. Sugarman, & K. Slaney (Eds.),
Wiley handbook of theoretical and philosophical psychology.
Oxford, UK: Wiley.
- Psychology as a science within Comte’s hypothesized hierarchy: An
empirical and conceptual update.
scientific achievement in Islamic civilization: The extraction of
quantitative measures from historical narratives.
- Cultural-historiometric analyses of creativity. In A. K.-y. Leung,
L. Y-Y. Kwan, & S. Liou (Eds.), Handbook of culture and
creativity: Basic processes and applied innovations. New York:
Oxford University Press.
Complete Publication List
Honors Publications Received
Representative Journal Articles
Works in Progress
Last updated: April 9, 2014