Works in Review
Below is a list of completed projects that are currently under
editorial review. The list includes both unsolicited and invited
contributions, including manuscripts that have not yet had the final
revision formally approved.
- Early and late bloomers among classical composers: Were the
greatest geniuses also prodigies? In G. McPherson (Ed.), Musical
prodigies: Interpretations from psychology, music education,
musicology and ethnomusicology. New York: Oxford University
- Historiometry. In J. Martin, J. Sugarman, & K. Slaney (Eds.),
Wiley handbook of theoretical and philosophical psychology.
Oxford, UK: Wiley.
- Cultural-historiometric analyses of creativity. In A. K.-y. Leung,
L. Y-Y. Kwan, & S. Liou (Eds.), Handbook of culture and
creativity: Basic processes and applied innovations. New York:
Oxford University Press.
- Defining animal creativity: Little-c, often; Big-C,
genius in Islamic civilization: Quantified time series from
qualitative historical narratives.
- Odds and evens in Beethoven's nine symphonies: Can a computer
really tell the difference?
Complete Publication List
Honors Publications Received
Representative Journal Articles
Works in Progress
Last updated: July 23, 2014