Works in Review
Below is a list of completed projects that are currently under
editorial review. The list includes both unsolicited and invited
contributions, including manuscripts that have not yet had the final
revision formally approved.
- Defining animal creativity: Little-c, often; Big-C,
genius in Islamic civilization: Quantified time series from
qualitative historical narratives.
- Numerical odds and evens in Beethoven's nine symphonies: Can a
computer really tell the difference?
- On praising convergent thinking: Creativity as blind variation and
- Creative genius, knowledge, and reason: The lives and works of
eminent creators. In J. C. Kaufman & J. Baer (Eds), Cambridge
companion to creativity and reason in cognitive development
(2nd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- "So we meet again!" – Replies to Gabora and Weisberg. Psychology
of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts.
genius and psychopathology: Creativity as positive and negative
personality. In G. J. Feist, R. Reimer-Palmon, & J. C. Kaufman
(Eds.), Frontiers in creativity and personality. New
York: Academic Press.
Complete Publication List
Honors Publications Received
Representative Journal Articles
Works in Progress
Last updated: September 17, 2014